- South Africa Bible College on the grounds of Camp Rhino- The first classes will be starting in January. We should have 5 or 6 students our first semester. We pray more training will result in more churches.
- Our oldest son Tyler, who is in Bible College back in the States, and our 2nd oldest son Chase, who will be leaving for Bible college in January. They both are training for missions.
- Finances to get Camp Rhino ready for our first camp from December 10th to 14th. Our most pressing need is funds to outfit the camp kitchen for a little under $7000.
- Tim and Destiny Kelly as they have started their deputation to South Africa.
Quick Updates & Reminders:
- Our house in the States sold which enable us to pay off the $42,000 loan we used to purchase the property for Camp Rhino. Praise the Lord!
- We closed on Camp Rhino on Oct 20th, just 5 days after we closed on our house in the States:) God’s timing was perfect.
- Teen Camp will be Dec 10-14. Pray for the 4 person team coming from the Wilds in NC to help with our first camp.
- An updated list of future projects and cost can be found on our website at projectsouthafrica.com.
- Contact me ASAP if you are interested in leading a mission team to South Africa or if you would just like to come on your own.
- What a blessing to host the team from Fellowship Baptist Church in Madison, VA this past month. They were a great blessing.
This may not sound like a big deal, but we have our first couple from New Life Baptist getting married. Khona and Thando have been going through marriage counseling with Amy and I, and they will be tying the knot on December 1st.
Outside Pastor Sipho’s and my family, they will be the first married couple in our church. Here is SA, finding young married couples is a difficult task, let alone getting them into church. The rate of single moms here is extremely high. Usually the dad is no where to be found. We have a few married women in our church, but unfortunately their husbands don’t attend with them. We are pray this young couple will be the first of many won to Christ who have a desire live godly and raise their children in church.
Pray also as we minister to our teenagers. We are praying God’s word will take root in their lives and they will truly desire to live a godly life in spite of their surroundings.