Prayer Requests & Praise
- This weekend, Pastor Thomas Alute from Eldoret, Kenya will be here to be the main speaker at our Couples Retreat being held at Camp Rhino. Pastor Alute is out of Missionary Randy Stirwalt’s ministry and has been pastoring over 30 years.
- Pray as we head back to the states at the end of April. We’ll be there for 2 ½ months for our oldest son Tyler’s wedding. I still have a few openings if you would be interested in having us in. I am trying to raise extra support to offset some of the expenses for Camp Rhino.
- Our two new churches are doing well. The two new pastors are getting used to the idea of being pastors now. Please pray for Khona & Mvume as they are pastoring their new churches while also still both in Bible College.
- Pray we can raise $5000 soon so we can build facilities to start our 4th church, Vision Baptist Church. We have the property now but need help with the slab floor and building. This will be in the area where we’ve been having midweek meetings but lost our location. We believe it is now time to officially start a church for that community.
Quick Updates & Reminders
- My oldest son Tyler will be marrying Lydia Bush on June 20. Lydia is daughter to Jeff and Mindy Bush. Jeff serves as the Director of our Mission Board, Vision Baptist Missions. Please be praying for Tyler and Lydia as they prepare to start their life together.
- We still have openings for 2021 Mision teams if you are interested in bringing a group to be with us. We would love to have you here on the field.
A big part of our goals for 2020 is to help strengthen the three churches we’ve helped start and to also get the forth church off the ground. I want to do all I can to help these young pastors be successful.
Our team of pastors is doing a great job, but we still want to improve in a lot of areas. We are hoping to especially help our first church, New Life Baptist Church, become more financially independent this year. That has been one of our greatest struggles.
As we are back in the states for this short trip our desire is to raise more funds, but more importantly, we are also needing to raise more workers, short term and long term. Our future goals involve starting a Medical Clinic, Christian school, and to expand Camp Rhino. All of these ministries are aimed at helping us see more churches started. If you or anyone you know are interested in being more involved on a personal level, I would love to talk to you to see how you could be more involved.
Thank you all once again for your prayers and support.
No comments yet.