Last week, Missionary Kevin Hall, taught on the priority of training and mentoring during our weekly Sunday afternoon Bible Institute Class. With about 15 guys sitting around the tables, my heart was stirred thinking about the potential these young guys could make here in South Africa. I’m grateful I have the opportunity to work with like minded missionaries who know that trained young men are the future of any great work that will be accomplished here in South Africa.
God is growing our South Africa team. Jason and Ashley King from Victory Baptist Church in Loganville, GA started deputation for South Africa this past month. Jason was one of the guys who went with me on the mission trip to South Africa in 2011 that lead to my decision to come to South Africa. It’s neat to see how God brings things together. Please pray this great family will be able to get to the field soon.
Please continue praying for our tract distribution. Great contacts have been made every week. We are almost out of the 10,000 tracts we had printed so another order will be needed soon. We will continue trying to find a more economical way to print them.
The kids are extra happy to have my mom with us this month. I’m glad she was able to get away for a couple of weeks for a visit.
- For Amy and I to learn the Xhosa language
- Location, location, location. We need a location to start New Life Baptist. It has proven much more difficult to find a place to meet in the higher class part of the township. We’re hoping to have the first service no later than Easter morning.
- Summer Mission trips and internships to be fruitful
- Opportunity of another new church plant may become available this next month.
- Someone willing to match up to $3800 to purchase land for Wells Estates Baptist- $1000 already committed.
- My 14 year old, Chase, broke his ankle during the first day of Rugby tryouts. One pin and two wires later….
- ProjectSouthAfrica.com website & blog are back on line. I apologize for the delay. Thanks to my Brother-in-law, Trent Cornwell for helping me get it back on line.
- I plan on purchasing a small pickup truck in the next few months for around $5000.