Our first pastors retreat in the little town of Addo was a great success. We had a wonderful time with our team of missionaries and pastors. The classes were a big help in encouraging everyone to keep their eye on the mark. It’s amazing how easily distracted one can get when doing the Lord’s work.
This week, Missionary Randy Stirewalt from Kenya was able to visit and teach several classes for our Bible institute. Brother Stirewalt has served in Kenya for over 38 years and has been involved in starting over 260 churches in Kenya, Uganda, and South Sudan. We have been blessed to glean from his vast experience in ministry. He has been a tremendous help in the plans of our Bible college, and will be helping as we setup the struture and curriculum.
Please pray for the Josh Sullivan Family who arrives this week for a 6 month internship. As they train for the field on the field, we pray God uses them in a mighty way during their time here in South Africa.
We pray God brings more young people just like the Sullivan’s here to South Africa for training. I’m thankful to be a part of a team who has a burden to help young people to find their place in world evangelism.
- The start of Bay Baptist College
- More laborers
- Pastor Sipho and his family as we work together at New Life Baptist Church.
- Language learning
- Plans for ministry expansion in the next few months
- Akeme Ubom, pre-med student from North Ga University, visited this month and was a great blessing to all our families and churches.
- 4 teems came to church and made professions after Akeme preached at Tamsanqa High School
- Hannah Peabody from Fellowship Baptist in Maryville, Ga arrives June 2nd for a one month internship
- $1300 to finish the electric work for the pastor house at Madiba Bay Baptist Church
- $1000 to finish the plumbing at Madiba as well