Prayer Requests/ Praises
- My wife’s ear surgery seems to have been a complete success. We won’t know for sure how much hearing she regained until next month, but things are sounding good, figuratively and literally:) Thanks so much for your prayers.
- Please pray for Missionary Katie Dilfer’s South African Visa. She’s ready to come as soon as she has her visa.
- Pray for the 30+ Juniors and Teens that have accepted Christ as their personal Savior these past few weeks during our Winter Camp Days.
- Pray for us as we are considering starting a new church. We are currently working out of Lighthouse Baptist Church with Pastor Mvume but are leaning toward starting a new church soon.
- Since May, we’ve hosted 4 different mission teams with 75 people in total. God used them here in a great way and really worked in many of their lives. Our hope is that God calls many Gospel laborers from these teams.
- This week we are having separate Junior Camps for boys and girls. So far over a dozen boys trusted Christ. The girls will arrive this evening.
- 2 Weeks ago we hosted Teen Camp days for the boys and girls separately as well. We had 13 young people trust Christ during those days.
- Vision Baptist Missions will be hosting the World Evangelism Fellowship on November 8th. You can click here for more info. It’s going to be a great time.
Now that all our mission teams have departed we’re going to be working a lot more on the Youth Home this month. We have 3 teens ready to move in and possibly a fourth. Pray that we find the right house parents for the Home. We have some that can help temporarily but are praying for a long-term solution.
I would like to ask you to pray for Pastor Khona Nohamba and his church Nkandla Baptist Church. Khona recently graduated from our Bible College and is looking forward to devoting more time to building the church.
We helped Khona right before the start of Covid and unfortunately had to close a few weeks later. He and his wife Iminathi have been working hard to restart the church and have been making good progress. In our city of over a million people, there is much work that needs to be done. Pray that we can build a foundation that will last and aid in church planting for years to come.