Prayer Requests & Praise
- 141 Pastors were helped this last month in Kenya, Zambia, and South Africa because of your giving. We can’t thank you enough for your generous gifts that have helped these families eat over the last few months.
- For about $20 we can help these pastors’ families survive on cornmeal or something similar for 3 to 4 weeks. Please pray for them during this time. Also, pray that we can raise more funds to continue helping these faithful men. With the droughts in Africa, Covid19 restrictions, and swarms of locust, the needs in Africa are great.
- Our three churches in South Africa have been able to resume services under strict guidelines. They have also been able to continue going door to door giving out invitations and bags of rice along with giving out the Gospel. Thank you all who have given enable our churches to continue outreach inspire of the lockdown.
To give to help Pastors’ Families in Africa go to:
You can also send money to:
Vision Baptist Missions
P.O. Box 442
Alpharetta, GA 30009
(Make a note for Mark Coffey- food for Pastors)
- $5000 has been given so we can begin construction for our fourth church plant in South Africa, Vision Baptist Church. We’ve been holding bible studies in this area for 2 years and look forward to the start of this new church.
- Our son Tyler and his wife Lydia were married on June 20th. Pray for them as they raise funds to be missionaries in Argentina.
- The roof for Camp Rhino’s new auditorium/sports center should be completed this week….we hope:) We plan to start construction on the new boys’ dorms soon but need $15,000 to complete the space for 50 more campers.
I can’t thank you enough for those who prayed for my Pastor, Austin Gardner, who was on the ventilator for 21 days because of Covid19. All his ICU doctors didn’t think he was going to make it, but miraculously he stood in his pulpit at Vision Baptist Church this past Sunday for the first time since going in the Hospital. We thank God for bringing him back.
Since being back in the States we’ve had the opportunity to continue raising monthly support for our ministries in South Africa in spite of the lockdowns. If you would like us to report back or present Camp Rhino, please just let me know. I would be happy to come by.
During the week I’ve been able to teach at the Our Generation Training Center in Alpharetta, GA. This is a missionary training school that started out of our home church. Our unexpected extended stay has definitely opened teaching opportunities. The OGTC is currently in the process of trying to buy 60 acres but still needs $100,000. Could you pray this money can be raised soon? More than 50 missionaries have been trained here since we began, and we believe the Lord is going to raise up many more.