Prayer Requests & Praise
- We praise the Lord for the 10 teenagers who made professions of faith this past week at Camp Rhino. Pastor Gary Bohman and Pastor Chase Rooks from Gospel Light Baptist Church in Helena, AL did a tremendous job preaching for us.
- Our mission team from Gospel Light aided in our VBS at Wells Estates Baptist Church as well. Over 30 children made professions of faith during their time here. Many prayed and fasted for these meetings and I believe God truly blessed in a special way. We have not seen results like these in quite some time.
- I want to thank all of you who prayed for me regarding my recovery with spinal meningitis. I believe God answered your prayers. My energy has returned and for the past two weeks I have felt terrific. I can’t thank you enough for praying.
- Please continue to pray for my wife Amy as she will probably be having ear surgery on August 6th.
Quick Updates & Reminders:
- Almost $4000 of the $20,000 needed came in this past month to help with our construction needs at Camp Rhino. We are in great need for staff housing here at Camp Rhino, and we praise the Lord for the help that has come in.
- We are so grateful for the mission teams that have visited this year. Newton Baptist Church and Gospel Light Baptist Church were a great blessing. We are looking froward to having Worth Baptist Church and our home church, Vision Baptist Church in the next weeks to finish out the summer season. Pray God works in their lives in a great way during their time here.
June and July have been the months of salvations. On top of the souls saved at Camp Rhino and VBS, we’ve had a few saved in our services at New Life Baptist Church.
A couple of weeks ago a man trusted Christ as Savior, and the following week his teenage son got saved as well. We also had two teenage girls follow the Lord in believers baptism.
We hope to see this trend continue as we work to share the Gospel and disciple those who have made a decision to accept Christ.
I would ask you to pray concerning a problem we have. For the last several months a deaf teenage boy has been attending our church. My son Luke lead him to the Lord using a dry erase white board. We are really in need of a deaf ministry. Please pray we can work something out soon.
Again, thank you all for your prayers and financial support. We couldn’t do what we love if it wasn’t for your help.
One Response to “Coffey Family July 2019 Prayer Letter”