Our 3rd Annual Teen Camp is not very far off. Each year during the first part of December our team host a teen camp in Jeffreys Bay, South Africa, which is about 45 minutes outside of Port Elizabeth where we live. We hope this will be our last camp at a rented facility before we’re able to purchase our own property for Camp Rhino. We will continue our Christmas Camp but hope to be well established in our new property by December of next year.
Here are a few things you could be praying about with us if you would:
- Souls to be saved at this year’s teen camp.
- Teenagers to commit their life to full time ministry.
- That we are patient to wait on the property the Lord wants us to buy.
- Our oldest son Tyler who will be staying back when we return to South Africa.
- Direction as we hope to start our second church.
- Funds to come in to finish off our $100,000 goal and beyond
We currently have a little over $93,000, but still have a little way to go.