- Bay Baptist Bible Institute
- More laborers for Southern Africa
- Two future church plants
- Language learning
- Plans for ministry expansion in the next few months
This past Sunday morning at New Life Baptist Church we had visitors from an area called Kwadwesi Extension. This is an area that can been seen from our church over the valley and on the next hill. To get to our church from that location is about a 20 minute walk. We have been going door to door in the area for the last two weeks and have had pretty good reception. Pastor Sipho mentioned his desire to one day see a church started in this area. I went ahead and asked him to look into some available properties to see about starting a church there soon. He quickly found a small building on a good piece of property that cost around $5600.
Please be praying for us about this decision. Our thoughts right now are to buy the property and stagger our services which would allow us to run both churches.
Our coworkers, Jeremy & Bekah Hall have also been working in an area called Soweto on the Sea. They are doing Bible studies in the area with the hopes of starting a church there in the next few months or so. Our team had a church close in the area over the last year, so we are excited about the possibilities of seeing a new work started back in this needy area.
- Josh & Meagan Sullivan are in their 3rd month of their internship. They have decided to come back to work in South Africa as church planting missionaries and will be starting full time deputation this January.
- Our oldest son Tyler (pictured above preaching at New Life Baptist Church) turns 18 this month. Pray for him as he has many big decisions to make during the next year.
- $5600 to purchase land for the new church plant in Kwadwesi Extension
- Please pray that the Lord would direct us in the right area to buy property for our future training center.
- Baptistry for New Life Baptist- $350