- Please pray the South African borders will open so we can get back home. We are hoping we don’t have to stay in the States past October. We were supposed to fly back on July 12th.
- We are continuing to help pastors and their families with food in Uganda, Kenya, and Zambia during this COVID time. For about $20 we can help these pastors’ families survive on cornmeal or something similar for 3 to 4 weeks.
- Pray for single missionaries Lynette Osborn and Katie Dilfer as they raise monthly support to help us in South Africa at Camp Rhino and in all our church plants.
- Bible College and Bible Institute classes have started back at Camp Rhino this week. The lockdown has loosened quite a bit and our churches have been able to hold services as normal. We have 9 Students taking a full load in our Bible College and 11 that are taking 3 hours of Bible Institute classes each week.
- Construction for the new boy’s dorm at Camp Rhino has started. The foundation is complete, but we need about $15,000 to finish this project. This will enable us to have a capacity for at least 120 campers and counselors.
It is my privilege and honor to announce that I have been asked to serve as the Africa Director for Vision Baptist Missions. Our Mission has grown to over 60 missionary families and our General Director Jeff Bush felt like it was time to expand the leadership structure to better serve, encourage, and support all of our missionary families.
We will still be living and working as church planters in South Africa, but this new responsibility will allow our scope of influence and ministry to expand from South Africa borders to all of Africa. We will also still be serving at Camp Rhino.
Pray that God will give us wisdom and that we may truly be a blessing to the missionary families and fields we serve. Our hope is that through this new position we will be able to aid in raising up many more missionaries for all of Africa.
Now, as always:), is a good time to plan your mission trip to South Africa. We would love to get you booked for a 2 week trip in 2021 or 2022. We are also open to those interested in a longer internship.
No comments yet.