Prayer Requests & Praise
- Please be in prayer for my son Tyler. He is finishing up his missionary training degree at the Our Generation Training Center in Alpharetta, GA. His last step is a 6 month internship in Argentina, with Missionaries Patrick and Leslie Henry. If you are interested in helping my son, any support can be sent to our board.
- Please be in prayer for our upcoming Purity Conference at Camp Rhino which is an event held for our ladies. We are expecting a good turn out from all our churches in PE.
- Please also be in prayer for our Youth Day at Camp Rhino where all teens from our PE churches will be coming to Camp Rhino from 9am to 4pm on Saturday, May 18th. Pray for souls to be saved and lives surrendered to the ministry.
Quick Updates & Reminders:
- We are excited to announce that Camp Rhino is now 100% debt free. All of our dorm buildings, pool, pavilion, kitchen, and house have completely been paid for. We are progressing new construction only as money comes in.
- A special $3000 donation was given this past month to help finish 3 rooms and possibly help build a small storage facility.
- We are soon starting our mission team season here in South Africa. Our first group arrives here on May 29th and we have groups through the summer until August 1st. We then have a medical team that will be here in September. We are honored to host these teams and pray that the Lord does a great work through them and in them during their time. Please be in prayer for these teams as they ministry in S. Africa.
This has been the most unusual month for my family. About 2 weeks ago I started feeling ill. It started out as a sinus infection and turned into viral meningitis. I was down for several days at home and then ended up being in the hospital for three nights.
I’m still a little out of it and now recovering at home, but my very first time to spend the night in a hospital was very strange and different, especially when they put me in the isolation ward.
I want to thank all those that prayed for me. I am overwhelmed by the amount of prayer support that people gave. Seeing everyone who mentioned they were praying for me on Facebook was very humbling and life changing.
I believe that it was a much more serious situation that was diffused by all the prayer support. I’m not sure how I contracted the meningitis, but I am thankful for all your prayers.