- New Church Plant in Soweto and my cousin, Jeremy Hall, as he leads the church- All the money needed for his new church building came in. The building is almost finished and looks terrific. The last two Sundays, they’ve had around 80 people. The building is filling up quickly.
- All our kids have started at new schools this year. Pray for them as they get accustomed to the new way of doing things.
- 3 South African Pastors we work with, and for more young men to give their lives.
- $500 for printer and paper for Gospel tracts and Bible Institute Booklets
4 adults trusted Christ as their Savior our very first Sunday of 2016. Two of them were family members of some of our church people. We are continuing to pass out hundreds of Gospel tracts and invitations each week. Please pray for more souls to be saved.
It’s hard to believe January is already gone. We are hoping to see great spiritual and numerical growth at New Life this year. Our plans are to take our furlough in December, and the pressure is on to get things set before the end of the year. I wish we could slow down time a bit.
Pastor Sipho and his family are doing well. We also have three key young men that have been very faithfu and working hard to help us in the ministry. Each of them play a part in each service, and are actively involved in going door to door. As a team, we are hoping to see a lot more discipleship groups set up soon. We want to get as many plugged in as possible to make sure they grow in their faith.
Please be praying for our Friday youth meeting that we started back up since our summer break. This meeting draws much more young people than our traditional services and we hope to see many come to Christ. Several have already showed a lot of interest in making salvation decisions.
- One of our young men have started piano lessons. This is the start of the training for a better music ministry. We have a long way to go, to say the least.
- This week Holly Pearson, a young lady from our home church, will be visiting. She’s been part of the great support team back in the states. We’re very grateful for people like her who have stayed connected with our ministry here.