- The last day of the year; it’s hard to believe. 2015 has been a great year. We praise the Lord we were able to start New Life Baptist Church. We have a superstar group of supporting churches and individuals that have been with us all along. We truly don’t deserve you.
We finished strong this year with our Christmas day service with 10 first time visitors in attendance. Over the past two weeks we have placed a Gospel tract on every house in Kwadwesi. Several thousand homes were given the Gospel, along with being reminded there’s a lighthouse in their community preaching Jesus. All of this is because of you being used of the Lord.
As we change our focus from more language learning to church planting we are even more excited about what the Lord has in store for New Life Baptist Church this coming year.
Continue to pray for lives to be changed. We are in a routine of going door to door 4 to 5 times a week with our team which is usually between 6 to 10 people. There’s potential to reach a lot of people this coming year with the Gospel.
- New Church Plant in Soweto
- Our first teen camp was a great success. I say success because every teen made it back without injury or death, and we had a teen girl from our church trust Christ as her Savior.
- Jason and Ashley King came this month for their survey trip. We are looking very forward to having this family back full time towards the end of the year.
- $1550 was given to cover the remaining cost of teen camp. Praise the Lord.
- $6,000 has been given to start Soweto Baptist Church. We have $4000 more that needs to be raised in the next few weeks. We hope to see construction begin next week. It’s been a joy seeing the young guys and girls of this church grow in their knowledge of the Bible.
- $500 for tracts. Since we are going through a couple of thousand tracts a week now, we have decided to print our own tracts using a nice Ink Jet printer. This amount will help purchase a new printer and supply tracts for 2-3 months