Prayer Requests & Praise
- We just finished up our summer missions trip season with our last church leaving this past Friday, which happened to be our home church, Vision Baptist Church in Alpharetta, GA. What a wonderful summer we had with the 4 teams that visited.
- We would love to have you visit us here in South Africa. Would you pray about leading or being part of a missions team in the coming years. My first missions trip changed my life in an amazing way, and I want you to have the same opportunity. Email me if you’re interested in an information packet.
- My wife Amy is having surgery on August 6th to fix her ear where she has lost around 75% hearing. The surgeon feels confident, but there are risks involved that could cause a lot of problems, not to mention complete hearing loss in that ear. Please pray things go well and she’s able to regain her hearing.
Quick Updates & Reminders:
- We now have $8000 of the $20,000 needed for staff housing at Camp Rhino. Please be praying for that need as we also hope to start the main auditorium construction as well. Be on the lookout for our next Camp Rhino one year plan I will be sending out in the coming days.
- Worth Baptist Church from Fort Worth, TX and Vision Baptist Church sent incredible teams to work here in Port Elizabeth. What an encouragement and blessing they were to all of us. Both teams are greatly missed already.
- New Life Baptist Church is going well and growing. Pray for Wells Estates Baptist Church as there haven’t been many visitors from the community.
As we finished up another wonderful camp day at Camp Rhino with over 100 young people in attendance, I was reminded of the tremendous opportunity we have here in South Africa to reach souls.
Vision Baptist Church was a great help with this all day activity. With more events like this, we will be able to aid our churches in reaching the lost and training believers.
Our hope is that by December we will be at full capacity at the camp, being able to house 120 campers along with all the staff and counselor. We can’t do it without your help. Please pray.
Our next semester of Bible College starts this week at Camp Rhino. Pray for our current students as they grow in the word, and pray that more students give their lives to be trained for full time ministry. Again, thank you so much for your prayers and support.
No comments yet.