Prayer Request and Praise
- My oldest sons Tyler and Chase, lost their grandfather this past week. This is also the dad of Jeremy and Kevin Hall, my cousins and coworkers in South Africa. Jeremy and Kevin had to fly to the States unexpectedly from South Africa and cover the expenses of the funeral. Please pray for them during this time and pray they can get the money they need to cover the costs.
- Our son Luke is back in the States to stay, at least for now. He will be working and getting ready for Bible College in September. Pray for him as he’s looking for a job and getting set up.
- Missionaries Noah & Tristan Wilkerson’s little girl Alainey has been progressing well. Please continue to pray for her and the long road ahead. Pray for Noah as he continues to make short trips to Mozambique.
- New Missionaries Brandon & Maggie Byerly started Xhosa language school last week. The Byerlys are in helps ministry and plan on aiding with our camps, youth home, and Christian school.
- At the end of this month, I start a 3-day mission class at the Our Generation Training Center, where my son will be attending. I look forward to spending time with the students training for the mission field.
- Next month will take me to Wisconsin, Michigan, Texas, North Carolina, and Ohio. Needless to say, I’m not staying in one place while in the States:)
- New Support Address | Vision Baptist Missions has moved locations. Vision Baptist Missions– P.O. Box 647 – Dawsonville, GA 30534
We arrived back in the States on Feb 7th on my wife’s birthday, and haven’t stopped much. I traveled to Rural Hall, NC for a meeting the next day and then to the church I grew up in on Sunday, Whitfield Baptist Church, to preach and celebrate their 45-year anniversary. My father-in-law, Pastor Wayne Cofield, started this church and has been there ever since. I’m off to VA and NC this weekend.
During the next two and half months I have a full schedule and am praying we can raise more awareness of the need in Africa and raise more support for the Camp and Youth Home.
With 54 countries in Africa, the need is gigantic. We need to do more to get the Gospel to this massive continent. Please pray.
If your church would be interested in making Camp Rhino and/or Rhino Youth Home part of your monthly mission budget, we would be very grateful. Our prayer is that this camp, youth home, and training ministry will aid in more churches being started all over Africa.