Dear Praying Friends,
Thank you for continuing to pray for the work in South Africa! The churches there are allowed to meet again! God is good! Over the last few weeks, several people have been saved and baptized, and there have been many visitors to the churches. One of the young ladies that followed the Lord in baptism was one I was able to witness to and see accept Jesus Christ while I was in South Africa in January. I am so thankful for the team of Pastors and Missionaries currently serving the Lord in South Africa and I am excited to get there and serve alongside them.
I am humbled that God chose to use me to lead a young lady, Laura, to Jesus Christ! This was an answer to prayer and I am praising the Lord! Please pray that she would grow in Christ now that she is a child of God.
It was thrilling to hear the news that a sweet young lady has surrendered her life to the Lord in missions last month. There is a great need for more people who would be willing to serve the Lord in missions. Would you pray about what your part would be in world evangelism?
In February, I traveled to Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee for meetings. It was encouraging to hear from 4 new partners in the ministry who will be supporting me as I go to South Africa. I am currently at 38% of my needed support. This month, I have meetings in Georgia, North Carolina, Alabama, Florida, and California. Thank you for your prayer and support as I seek to get to South Africa quickly!
- Please pray for the Sullivan and Hall families as they are working to get back to South Africa soon!
- Please pray that Laura would grow in Christ.
- Please pray that God would begin preparing the hearts of the young ladies He has for me to disciple when I get to South Africa.
- I am praising the Lord for Laura who placed her faith and trust in Jesus Christ!
- I am praising the Lord for four new supporting partners!
- I am praising the Lord for the young lady who surrendered to the Lord in missions!