Dear Praying Friends,
The journey that God had for me in April started out on the Navajo reservation in New Mexico. I enjoyed my time with fellow BIMI missionaries, John and April McDaniel, who are faithfully serving the Lord on the reservation. While I was there, I was amazed to see how similar the way of life is between the Navajo people in New Mexico and the Xhosa people in South Africa. There is a great need for the work of the Gospel around the world. I am thankful for the time I was able to spend on the reservation and see the unique mission field that many drive past every day.
God allowed me the opportunity to speak to a fantastic group of girls at a church in Missouri in April. One of them said that she believes God would have her be a missionary in Africa. I am thankful that she is tender to follow to the will of God. Please continue to pray for more laborers for Africa!
In April, I traveled to New Mexico, Colorado, Kansas, and Missouri for meetings. I am thankful to God for four new partnering churches in April! I am currently at 48% of my needed support. This month, I have meetings in Alabama, Florida, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Ohio. Please continue to pray for safety as I travel this month. God has been so good and I am thankful for the work He is doing in my life as I strive to get to South Africa. Thank you for your continued prayers!
– Please pray for the McDaniel family serving on the Navajo reservation in New Mexico.
– Please pray for safety as I travel.
– Please pray that God would begin preparing the hearts of the young ladies He has for me to disciple when I get to South Africa.
– I am praising the Lord for the time that He allowed me to spend on the Navajo reservation and make new friends!
– I am praising the Lord for 4 new supporting churches!
– I am praising God for the safety He provided while traveling in April.