Dear Praying Friends,
What a month! November was a month full of special church events, missions conferences, sweet time with friends, and Thanksgiving with my family!
I spent most of the month in Arizona and enjoyed being at several churches. One of the churches had a special dinner and fellowship time where the young people were able to ask me questions about South Africa. It was a great time! In the middle of the month, I flew to Kentucky where I helped with the music at a church for their revival meetings. After the revival meetings, I continued with meetings in Arizona and was at one last missions conference for the year. On my travels from Arizona to Missouri, I was able to stop and see the McDaniel family, missionaries to the Navajo Nation in New Mexico. It was so wonderful to see this family who is doing a great work for the Lord.
Thank you for praying for God to bring in the needed support to be able to leave for South Africa. I am at 83% of my needed support! I now begin the process to apply for my extended visa! Please pray that God would allow everything to go smoothly and be approved quickly. Please pray for me as I travel to meetings in Ohio and Kentucky this month. I am excited to also be traveling to West Virginia to work with Evangelist Byron Foxx, the president of Bible Truth Music, to record a trio music album with some friends from my sending church.
In South Africa, Camp Rhino is gearing up for three big weeks of camp in January. We need your help! We need donors to sponsor the campers. The cost is about $55 per camper. Each donor will receive an Africa key chain. If you are not able to sponsor a camper at the full amount but would like to donate, a donation of any size would be wonderful! Thank you so much for the support you have shown to this ministry.
– Please pray for the upcoming season of camp at Camp Rhino.
– Please pray for a smooth process applying for my visa and that it would be approved quickly.
– Please pray for many sponsors for the campers at Camp Rhino.
– I praise the Lord for allowing me to partner with three new churches this month.
– I am so thankful to God for allowing me to spend Thanksgiving with my family.
– I praise the Lord for his protection as I drove over 4,000 miles in November!