- For our two college interns that will be here until August.
- That we find the right piece of land for Wells Estates Baptist Church
- For Amy and I to learn the Xhosa language
- Bible studies to go well for Pastor Sipho at Kwadwesi (location of the new church plant) – Over 20 professions of faith so far
- Many were saved during the youth conferences and children’s crusades this past month
- Missionaries Stephen & Ashley Underwood came for their survey trip.
- My son Tyler preached his 1st message
- $500-$1000 for Gospel Tracts
- Approx. $8-10,000 needed to build the first building for New Life Baptist Church
- Still looking for land for Wells Estates Baptist. We have $5500 for this need but will probably need $6000 more.
- Around the same amount of $8-10,000 is needed for Wells Estate’s building.
June 23rd marked the one year anniversary of my family arriving here in Port Elizabeth. It’s been a terrific year of learning a new culture, city, and part of the language. This year has flown by, but we’re even more excited about what’s ahead.
We just finished up hosting two groups and from the states. Pastor Tony Howeth and his gang from Newton Baptist Church in Covington, GA were a great blessing during the Youth Conferences in June. His preaching and teaching were a great help to the young people.
The group from Calvary Baptist Church in Hiawassee, GA and our two college interns worked tirelessly during our children crusades. There were over 30 professions of faith with over 600 different children in attendance between the 2 day meetings at each of the churches.
As much as all of our guest have been a blessing to us, we do pray there time here on the mission field will make a life long impact in their lives. Our heart and desire it to help people find their place in getting the Gospel to the world. The need for labourers, not only here but around the world, is still great. We pray the Lord will use this ministry to help raise up more of those labourers.
No comments yet.