Prayer Requests and Praise
- Junior Camp for 9 to 11 years olds starts at Camp Rhino this week. We are expecting around 60 campers for our first Junior Camp. Pray for many to be saved.
- 23 young people were saved at this year’s Teen Camp. Pray for these young people as we get them plugged into our churches.
- Please pray about two important dates: January 19th will be the start of Lighthouse Baptist Church and January 26th with be the start of Nkantla Baptist Church. Also pray for our two new Pastors, Mvumelwano Johnson and Khona Nohamba.
- Pray as our Bible College and Bible Institute starts back up the week of January 19th. We have one more new student joining the Bible College this semester.
- Pray for our trip back to the states from the end of April to the first part of July
We want to wish everyone a Happy New Year. God has blessed us so much in 2019, and we believe 2020 will be even better. Thank you for making it possible for us to be on the mission field one more year.
We hope to see more churches started in 2020 and more young people surrender to full-time ministry. God is blessing our churches and Camp Rhino. We also are praying God will bring many more from the States for mission trips and internships. We really desire to impact as many people as possible in the area of world missions.
Pray as our family travels back for 2 ½ months for my son Tyler’s wedding. We will also use this time to raise more ministry support, especially for our new church plants and Camp Rhino. We’re close to the end up the Phase 1 construction at Camp Rhino but still need probably $35,000 to finish things up. We also need to raise monthly support for the Camp as well.
Quick Updates & Reminders:
- We haven’t yet finished our new auditorium space for Camp Rhino. We have new plans for a higher roof which will cost us about $8000. This will enable us to do all of our activities under roof when it’s raining or too cold.
- Be praying for Lynette Osborn. She is a missionary with BIMI who just started raising support to work with us here in South Africa. Lynette has been teaching at a Christian school for 14 years and has grown up in the ministry. She is going to be a great help to the ministry, especially with the young ladies ministries in our churches and at Camp Rhino. If you would be interested in having her present her ministry you can call her at (573)718-2804.
No comments yet.