Dear Praying Friends,
March was a month full of answered prayer and amazing opportunities to see God work. At the beginning of the month, I was honored to be asked to be on a podcast at BIMI called “Conversations on the Co-Mission”. This is a great podcast covering many topics in missions that impact both missionaries and partnering churches. It is hosted by two of the field directors at BIMI.
God gave me the opportunity to speak to a teenage girl about eternity last month. Through many different circumstances, God had her where He wanted her in that moment and she trusted Jesus Christ as her Savior. I am praising the Lord for the work that He did in drawing her to Himself and I am thankful that He allowed me to be a part of that work.
It was exciting to meet and be able to speak with several young people and couples who believe that God desires to use them as missionaries. I am thankful that these Christians are sensitive to the will of God and are willing to be used as He desires to use them.
In March, I traveled to Georgia, North Carolina, Alabama, Florida, and California for meetings. It was a blessing to be back at my home church for the missions conference. I am thankful for the church family that God has given me and always enjoy spending time with them. It was encouraging to hear from 3 new partnering churches in March! I am currently at 42% of my needed support. This month, I have meetings in New Mexico, Colorado, Kansas, and Missouri. Thank you for your prayer as I serve the Lord and strive to be used of Him while traveling on deputation.
- Please pray for more Christians to surrender to serve as missionaries in Africa.
- Please pray that Emilee would grow in Christ.
- Please pray that God would begin preparing the hearts of the young ladies He has for me to disciple when I get to South Africa.
- I am praising the Lord for Emillee who placed her faith and trust in Jesus Christ!
- I am praising the Lord for 3 new supporting churches!
- I am praising the Lord for the safety He provided while traveling in March.
No comments yet.