One of the highlights of the month was a weekend trip I was able to take to the other side of the island to help pass out John and Romans, have a Bible Club in the park, and help with a special Friend Day at a church in Mayagüez, PR. We were able to get on the streets and pass out 3,000 John and Romans and saw many visitors at the church as a result. Please pray that God would use the scriptures given to bring many to Himself. During the special service, I sang my first special in Spanish with some sweet friends. I am thankful for God’s help with that!
One need that I noticed when I arrived was the need for new tracts for the church here. God allowed me to design a tract for the church and have it printed. Please pray that God would use it for His glory and to see many people follow Him.
I know I have mentioned it many times in recent letters, however, I would ask you again to continue to pray that my visa will arrive soon so I can head to South Africa.
– Please pray for the salvation of Mia and Herjeanys.
– Please pray that God would use the scriptures that were given out to draw many to Himself.
– Please continue to pray for my South African Visa to arrive soon.
– I am praising God for Luis who was saved while I was out soulwinning with a friend.
– I am grateful to God for His protection when a friend and I had a flat tire (twice) and how He made it into good with two men hearing the gospel because of it.
– I am praising God for three new partnering churches!